Really. Has anyone ever seen a frontal view of an almost 19-week old fetus?? I had an ultrasound this week--I still continue to be less than impressed with the healthcare up here. The tech was not very informative, but whatever. The baby weighs 9 oz. and apparently all the measurements look good. Heart beat looked good. I'm guessing the baby was sleeping as he did not move a muscle. Hopefully this is normal- of course me being a new mom, I'm all paranoid about the fact that there was no movement. I guess 3 minutes out of a 24 hour period hardly means anything. He's probably just lazy like mom. Anyway, the picture she gave us was one of the face- skull looking- basically, terminator baby.
We are getting NO WHERE with names. I think we've taken a little unspoken break from working on it- we've got lots of time. We made our first trip to babies r us last weekend. SO much to look at and see! I do believe Mike was completely overwhelmed by the time we left. But we did get some ideas of some of the bigger things we like.
The weather here has been so beautiful the last few days- sunny and high 70's. I have been loving it. Unfortunately, it's getting cooler now. Ahhh...it was nice while it lasted. Oh, in case anyone is wondering, I am 19 weeks tomorrow. Almost halfway there. :-)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment