Thursday, June 19, 2008

quick update

Sorry to be brief, but I'm not feeling well today. Just wanted to report that there will be no baby tomorrow. We decided to wait until July 1st, when I will be 38 1/2 weeks. Since my sugars and BP seem to both be stable, and sometimes the gestational diabetes can make babies lungs a little less mature, the plan is to wait until then.

So...we will have a July baby afterall! If nothing else changes, that is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for the update. I'm sorry you're not feeling well today:( Hang in there sweetie! Yay for a July baby!!
Take care,
Mel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating...Lynnie, I'm so sorry you don't feel good. Almost there...
MISS YOU!
Kel

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
Mike gave Don your blogspot and I finally got on it. It is wonderful and I love keeping up with how you are doing.

Hope you are feeling better. A July baby will be wonderful (or a June one).

We miss you both, but are happy to know that you are having such a wonderful life. Soon it will be perfect.

Linda