Ok, I admit it. I haven't felt like blogging lately. Sometimes there's just not a lot to say. While I could spend lots of time telling you about annoying things my child does. Or the cute things my child does. Or all the things my child does- I'm just not feeling it. Instead, some pictures.
First, the cheesiest of the cheese faces. He cracks me up with this face.
A slightly better cheese face.
The epitome of the cheese face. He was so completely pissed off about this hat that he was screaming and crying. I wanted a picture though (is this too much to ask?). So this is his "cheese" face, while screaming and crying. I love it.
He likes to help out. Without fail, as soon as I (or in this case, daddy) grab the vaccum and turn it on, he runs off to find his vaccum and then cleans alongside us. So funny! (if he can't find his vaccum right away, he grabs the ball popper, which apparently can also double as a vaccum).
Matthew adores his friends. He sees them at the front door and starts squealing and running around in a little circle. Here he is with his buddy Keegan. They have had lots of special playtime lately.
The three boys. They have been playing together since Matthew was about 7 months old. He used to sit/crawl/watch them and now he's old enough to pretty much keep up with them. Very cool to see the three of them growing up together.
The group came over to make some cinnamon applesauce Christmas ornaments yesterday. I made them pose for a picture, which as you can tell they were thrilled about. Little Lizzy has her work cut out for her trying to keep up with those boys!
Finally, Matthew and I had a very nice "chill" day at home today. I decided to have a fun, do nothing but play and pretty much stay in our jammies. It was awesome! I also made him sit for a few Christmas pictures. He wasn't too thrilled about it at first, but managed to sit still for more than usual.
Hopefully the pictures are enough to keep you mildly entertained!















1 comment:
He is a doll...waiting for my picture....:)
Post a Comment