Let me preface this by telling you the quality of most of these videos are crap. I have no idea what happened to the dial on my camera, but somehow I didn't have it set appropriately, and the lighting is just SO off. My point being, while I will still enjoy watching these cute little clips of my son, you may be too distracted by the very bad lighting. You've been warned.
So the first (and the only one with normal lighting) is a few weeks ago. Matthew and I were just hanging out in the living room and he was being cute (oh wait, he's always cute!). Anyway, I actually got him saying hi a few times, which is always fun when you have a child of few words.
Next up, and first of the awful quality, is Christmas morning. This was Matthews first time on the rocking horse he got from his aunt, uncle and cousins in Arkansas. He loves that horse!
Also Christmas morning, here he is playing with his singing puppies in a gift box (for lack of a more creative name). His grandma and grandpa got him this and he likes to push the buttons and dance to the music.
Last one. This is a video of Matthew looking through one of his animal books with daddy. The quality of this one is HORRIBLE, but I just love it so much that I had to include. I love how he is trying to say the names of the animals (in his own language of course) and how he keeps flipping the pages to find the koala.
Isn't it amusing that when you become a parent, the simplest things your kid does is amazing? Really. He's reading a book! He's saying hi! He's rocking on his horse! It's all so very epic if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matthew is adorable!!! The videos were not as bad as you said they were. My only question is...what happened to your voice? LOL (Auntie Vi)
It's another of the weird phenomonon that is motherhood---apparently when I'm trying to get him to do tricks on video, or heck, even just talking to him on video, my voice gets all high and weird. I'm sure it sounds heavenly to him! Lol
I love the videos! Hi is a cutie, I wish I could see him in person, but this is the next best thing!
Love, Matante
Post a Comment