Thursday, January 7, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance?

So, if you really know me, you know that is one of my favorite shows.  I mean, it's gotta be right up there with Biggest Loser and Glee for sure.  Might have something to do with my own personal lack of rhythm and dance moves, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.  As much as I love the show, what I love more is seeing my dear, sweet, no rhythm son put on a show for the judges.  Well, if not the judges then at least for Mommy while we're having THE biggest danceathon this house has ever seen. 

Here is are a few quick videos to show off his skills:

Dance moves #1: feeling it out
Oh yes, that's correct.  He's rocking out to my Glee soundtrack. He's using his space (the judges always like it when they use the whole dance floor).  I'm so proud.

Dance moves #2:  distracted dancing
Love it. He is so spastic that he has to take a little break to pull a book off the shelf, investigate a bit, and then...back to dancing.  Oh yeah...rock on my boy.

Oh how I love it. I love it MORE that I caught it on tape.  I love it less that I happen to be singing along a bit (better plug your ears before you hit play).  Anyway, it was funny because everytime the song got to "anymore", he would stop and do the sign for "more" and then move on. Oh so cute.

I'm not sure what the judges would say--I don't know if he has any moves outside of his own style.  For me, it sure is one more example of how my child can supply me with ENDLESS entertainment.

No comments: