So, yes, we've trimmed the back of his head once or twice, but Thursday I decided it was time for a "real" haircut. I should have known better than to take him to the cheapie place daddy always gets bad haircuts from, but the first place I tried had a 45 minute wait, and well, there's not a lot of options in this little town. The pictures don't really do it justice--it is a BAD haircut. I admit, when I look at this after picture, I think to myself, "that's not so bad." Then I look up across the room to Matthew playing with his airplane toy and think "yes. Yes, it is." It's hard to keep a straight face when looking at him, the front is so ridiculously short. It won't stay in that side part position, so when it falls, it just looks like really, really short bangs.
Another disclaimer: in the before picture there are some crazy wings that make it look like he's about to fly away. It doesn't always look like that- he was just out of bed and I didn't bother getting it to go down since we were going for a haircut.
He doesn't look too happy about it, does it? After I put the camera away, and he got over the initial "what the heck is going on?", he was much improved.
Now we just wait for it to grow out.



No comments:
Post a Comment