Matthew and I had lunch with my cousin and her kids on his birthday. We had cupcakes and they brought him an awesome car to play with. Here he is with my cousin's kids:
Party time!
The cake! I made it myself. It was my first attempt at making a cake with actual decorations. By the way it, and the cupcakes, were also from scratch and quite delicious! Carrot cake and chocolate cupcakes. Can you tell I'm proud?
I guess everyone knew how much he loves cars! He got a bunch of cars, racetracks, Cars shirt. He also got a very cool alligator sleeping bag!
With Grandma
The whole family










3 comments:
girl your face looks so tan and skinny in that last pic! happy birthday to sweet matthew!
-susan
Yay! Looks like a great time was had by all!
Cute pics!! And nice job on the cake! :)
Post a Comment