Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The rest of the fish...

I had to come back and share what I did with the rest of the tilapia, because it was oh so good.  I had only made the bites for Matthew, and wanted to make something baked for the grown-ups.  Again, no measurements, just a rough idea.

  • Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
  • Spray baking dish with cooking spray and lay tilapia fillets in it.
  • Brush some plain yogurt on the fillets (I only did this because I had some left over from making the bites, and it had lemon juice mixed in it already also)
  • sprinkle with seasonings of choice. Mine were: sea salt, fresh ground pepper, Old Bay, and garlic powder.
  • Bake for 6 minutes.
  • While baking, mix together a small amount of olive oil and lime juice.
  • Take out of oven and drizzle the olive oil/lime juice mixture on top.
  • cover with some shredded parmesan cheese
  • Put under the broiler for a few more minutes, until a bit browned on top.
I ate it with a whole bunch of steamed zucchini and green beans.  Mike will probably eat his with rice.  You know, because he's also anti-green foods, as is his son. 

No comments: