Eh, for once I don't have much to say, so here's some pictures.
Going to the rodeo! Yeehaw!
Me and Chrissie
Matthew and his bff Tyler
Matthew eating his green dessert on St. Patrick's Day.
Ready for date night. Sorry Matthew- you weren't invited!
He doesn't look too sad about it.
Mike's birthday present from our friends. Buckled in safe for the ride.
Going out for an adult-only dinner for Mike's birthday. Our friends TJ and Chrissie came out with us, and we devoured some food and have a great time!
P.S. anyone else think my husband looks like Simon Cowell in this picture?? Weird.








2 comments:
Lynnie, you both look great! I am so super jealous of you!!! You are inspiring me to get my butt in gear so we can go shopping and ENJOY IT, like before! ;)
Love you, and Happy Birthday to Pork, I missed his bday being out of town!
Kel
Aww, thanks Kelley! You're sweet.
Of course, mothering a toddler has gotten in the way of my gym routine now for a couple of weeks--hopefully I get back there soon!
Post a Comment