I wanted to make this it's own post and say Happy Father's Day to all the awesome father's out there!!! Obviously there are a few who need to be singled out:
To my dad. He is the best father out there and I am happy he's MINE! :-) Can't wait for him to meet his new grandson.
To my father-in-law. He obviously has to be recognized for raising such a stand-up son. Boys turn out to be good men in large part because of how their parents raised them, and I am thankful to have such a "good" man in my life.
To my husband. I have not witnessed him holding his son yet, but he has already proven that he will be an excellent father. I cannot wait for this child to be born so I can see him in action as a daddy.
And to all the other special father's out there. Thanks for loving and taking care of your children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In your state, you KNOW you cried when you wrote that one!
Kel
Post a Comment