



(If you click on a picture it'll make it bigger to get a better look. I don't recommend doing this if you see the pregnant lady in the photo. The belly will take up your whole screen!)Don't ask how I got up off the ground...it wasn't pretty. :-)
The completed nursery! We love it! (yes, we know we need to hang something above the dresser- just have to figure out what!)
5 comments:
So cute!
yeah! thanks for sharing!
it's so adorable and i love how you have pix of you and mike in the nursery!
miss ya!
rose :)
Looks great! I love the pic of you and Mike outside. You also look very comfy in that chair...pretty soon your butt print will be permanently indented in that chair! :)
Miss you!
Kel
You are so cute all prego!!! Love the room, now all you need is your bouncing baby boy!!
Sorry - That comment was from Suzanne - ooopppsss!!
Post a Comment