Saturday, January 2, 2010

Proof

Ok, it has become clear you need another picture to really get the full effect of the bad haircut.  (I'm talking to you Babci).  His hair does not stay parted.  When it falls (5 minutes after parting), it looks like this:


It's not straight.  It's too short.  He looks like a dork.  We are forced to laugh and point and make fun of him.

And, this is how Matthew feels about the new 'do:




Like I said before, we're waiting for it to grow out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...I have the solution. Get some Got2b glued (at target, in hair products, the yellow squeeze bottle)...then make it messy/spiky. This stuff will hold it. Take it from the mama of ballerinas!
Poor kiddo...I'm gonna kick that lady's ass! ;)
He's still cute, at least she can't change that!
Kel

Lynnipoo said...

I will try it Kelley! Anything at this point. I tried a little spikey faux-hawk yesterday, but didn't have the right product. Perhaps your glue will do the trick.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't think I was crazy for using product on your baby! Dude's gotta look cool, right? The glue will do ANYTHING.

Kel

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby!!! Thank God hair grows....Love you, Auntie Vi