Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby it's cold outside...




If you look closely enough, you'll see among the decorations, our very own Dallas Cowboy's brick! We are just dorky enough that we purchased a family brick to be put at the new Cowboy's stadium. Beyond that, we are even a bit more dorky because decorated it for the holidays.


Can you believe there's only 4 more days until Christmas?!?! We are gearing up for Matthew's very first one. I'm pretty sure he'll be good and spoiled on Christmas morning, judging from the amount of presents both sets of grandparents have sent. I'm also pretty sure he's going to LOVE playing with that wrapping paper. He is already pretty entertained by the presents anytime I put him near the tree.



We have been in a winter wonderland all week. Since last weekend we've gotten a little more than a foot of snow here and we're expecting another 8 inches or so tonight. The worst thing is it's SO cold out! Well, by our standards anyway. Mike and I have both served time living in cold weather states before, but since we're coming here from CA, and TX before that, this single digit weather has a chill to it. Matthew and I pretty much just hang out inside where it's toasty warm.




Matthew "borrowing" Boss's reindeer antlers. (ok, not really borrowing. More like "daddy put these stupid things on my head and now mommy's taking yet another picture".)




We got this adorable little Christmas ornament in the mail yesterday. It is front and center on the tree, and we think it actually looks a bit like our little snow baby. Thank you GREAT grandmom K!!



And now....the Cowboy's game is starting, so obviously I have more important things to get to.

No comments: