To brag on the fabulousness that is OxiClean. My sweet boy just had a massive butt explosion. Like the kind that requires immediate bathing and hazmat team, if one is available. Now I won't go into detail, but if you breast feed you know what I'm talking about when I say yellow mustard seed. (ok, that was detail, but I digress). In the most unfortunate turn of events, Matthew was wearing a WHITE footie pajama outfit. I seriously considered throwing it away- I mean it's a 3 month outfit, so how much longer is it really going to fit him anyway?
Bound and determined, I threw it into the sink after a quick rinse, with a little scoop of the magic. I mean OxiClean. When I went back 15 minutes later- gone. Nothing on the outfit. For reals.
Run, don't walk. You too can be amazed at the stain fighting power.
....and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment