Not much to say today. Matthew had an appointment yesterday with his pediatrician because his reflux has gotten worse again. He has gained about a pound, so his Zantac was increased. We will see if that helps him and if not, try something different. Yesterday after nap time, I went in his room to see him laying in a little puddle of his spit up. It was pathetic looking, all over his nose and mouth. TMI? Oh well. That's the life with a reflux baby. His weight is up to 13.9, which means he's gained- but he's now barely in the 5th percentile. Pedi didn't seem concerned, but I will ask her about this next time we go. Seems like he keeps falling...25th...then 10th...now 5th...there's not much else to drop to. Makes a mama nervous, you know? Please let this Zantac help him keep more of his feedings down!
I've been busy doing my holiday baking. Well, when Matthew allows me to be in the kitchen. Thus far I've made double chocolate graham drops, no bake cookies (aka Susan's infamous "bumpy" cookies), snickerdoodles, oreo balls (holy YUM!), bourbon balls, and buckeye's (a recipe from Matante that is popular at Christmas!). Oh, and a batch of regular old chocolate chip cookies, but those did not turn out right. I have several more to make and then I will get them all packaged up. Mike will bring a lot to work and some will be gifts for neighbors. I'm keeping everything in the outside fridge so we don't eat them. I love to bake!
No comments:
Post a Comment