Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our week

Going to a car show downtown on Saturday:


Matthew at naptime (a picture of the video monitor).  He was just chilling on the floor reading books instead of in the bed sleeping:


How I got Matthew to drink spinach:
(fruit/veggie smoothie in a cool cup= "mmm, mama soothie! Tank you!")


Typical potty training atire around here.
Shirt, baby legs (leg warmers), underwear (or comando...obviously I wouldn't post a pic of that one):


Cozy fire for our cold  Texas night (no really, it's cold here today!):


P.S. potty training is not going well.  Lots of accidents (him), lots of tears (me).  Still working on it.


2 comments:

GirlyMomma said...

OK, the top pic? YOU LOOK AMAZING! I'm jealous!
About the potty training. Give up if it's making you sad...it will be easier the 2nd time you try, and Matthew may be tired of diapers if you put him back in them.
Of course, staying the course gets it over and done with! Hang in there!
Love and MISS YOU!
Kel

Lynnipoo said...

Thank you Kelley! A bit less fat, yes, amazing....eh. But thank you very much- I've been working hard. Nothing like taking 2 1/2 years to get the "baby" weight off.
Loved the girls trampoline video!
Miss you too!
Lynn