Matthew decided he wasn't ready. At first I was completely frustrated, as he had been doing so well. I'm not sure if it was the novelty of it all, who knows. He just stopped all together, and it was mess after mess after mess for me to clean up. I didn't want to push him or frustrate him, so I just put him back in diapers and will try again in a few months. No biggie.
Especially when it means I get to use the cute diapers some more!! hehe.
Since I've never put a "stash" picture on here...this is what our cloth diaper world looks like.
All his cute little diapers.
Drawer of extra inserts, fleece liners and flushable liners.
How our mudroom looks on diaper laundry day. The hanging bag is a wet bag and holds the dirties.
Sure beats having to buy pull-ups or disposables every week.
2 comments:
The 2nd time around will be soooo much better. Promise.
You are right to save yourself the grief! MISS YOU my dear!
Kel
Very nice Stash! And they ARE cute!
Lily went back and forth quite a bit too which was frustrating. But she has finally MASTERED peeing on the potty, now just to get her to poop on the dang potty. *sigh*
Post a Comment