Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love him


I'm going to skip the medical/pregnancy debbie downer updates today to tell you how in love with my awesome husband I am. I can't begin to describe how lucky I am to have him in my life. Monday will be 1 year of marriage for us- and what a year it's been! Wedding, move from TX to CA, new jobs and new house, get pregnant, his promotion, move from CA to OR....and there we have it. But with all that's gone on, he is the most positive, glass 1/2 full person. He is always seeing the good in things and refuses to worry about petty things. He always has me in mind and does what he thinks is best for us. With all this moving and bedrest- he is getting so much done by himself while I sit here in bed. And still, he makes me laugh and is always there to support me. And, while he's never actually changed a diaper before in his life, I know he's going to be an amazing dad. I love him so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was soooooooooooooooooooo good to talk to you yesterday. I MISS YOU!
Kel

Anonymous said...

i teared up... you guys are so great together!!1 im so happy for ya'll!-shay