Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Boy

Phew. Hope you weren't overwhelmed with all those pictures I posted! I got a little picture crazy, as if you couldn't tell already.

My boy is getting so big.
Exhibit A:

This is how I found him after his 10 minute (yes, I said 10 minute) nap yesterday. We lowered the crib mattress today, as I'm starting to get nervous he'll pull himself up and over the railing.
Exhibit B:
A teeny, tiny sharp sliver of a bottom tooth, finally poking through. Barely there, but on it's way.
Exhibit C:
Are you ready for this one?!?! He crawls! For real, for real- CRAWLS. This amazement was witnessed by both myself and Mike today. I am trying like a crazy person to get a video of it, with no such luck just yet. I will persevere, and you will see my boy crawl sometime soon. So be on the lookout.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

He is so cute! I love that picture, WE just lowered lily's crib the other day too, though she doesn't do THAT yet, she will soon!