Since I've talked about a few of Matthew's favorite little toys before, here's a sampling. I was trying out some photo shoots today and practiced on the toys before I made Matthew sit for some photos. The real photos, of my boy, should be up after I've done a little playing around with them. For now, meet the toys....

Candy corn- this is the guy Matthew got for Halloween on our trip to Texas (from Don and Linda). He seems like an unassuming character, however he tells some jokes that Matthew gets quite the kick out of (i.e. What's a monster's favorite dessert?........I-SCREAM!! he he he)
The candy corn happens to drive daddy crazy.

Mr. Crab- Matthew got this guy from Rose on our trip up to CT. It was love at first sight. He counts in English
and Spanish. This one has gotten on mommy's nerves a few times. Most specifically when we're out shopping and I let him have it with him to keep him entertained and I hear over, and over and over again the sound of the same number because that's the one he has in his mouth. ("One. In Spanish Uno. Uno.")

This giraffe is not new to him (another toy from Rose!), but he suddenly finds it pretty darn fun. Yesterday he rolled around the floor playing with giraffe for a good 10 minutes. Quite a long time considering it is usually 30 seconds and then on to something new. This one annoys no one because it is a
silent toy. Ahhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment