I love how your face lights up when someone sings you the A,B,C's.
I love how one day you are just figuring out how to do something and now you do it like you've been doing it your whole life. Like how all of a sudden you now sit yourself up when you're playing like it's no big deal.
I love watching you play with your toys on the floor, when you think no one is watching. You explore each little toy and seem to find it amazing every time.
I love your little happy squeals.
I love how happy the dog makes you.
I love that sometimes you just need mommy.
I love how excited you get when I go into your room to get you out of your crib.
I love how you kick your legs when you're excited.
I love that you look exactly like your daddy.
I love the look you get on your face when you eat a new food that you like. And how you open your mouth for more before I even have anymore on the spoon.
I also happen to love the look on your face when you try a food that you don't like.
I love the funny faces that you make.
I love you Matthew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(((Babies)))
Post a Comment