Thursday, February 26, 2009

cough, cough

We're sick. Well, Matthew and I- seems thus far Mike is doing fine. I woke up 3 days ago with a miserable sore throat, that has now turned into a cough with body aches. Good times. Matthew woke up yesterday with an awful cough. Today it's accompanied by quite the snotty nose. We had a play date on Friday, only to receive a call a few days later that the sweet boy we were playing with has RSV. Honestly, it's very common and even if that's what it is, a lot of times it's just mild. Matthew sounds bad, but he's still smiling and playing, which to me, signify that he's feeling ok. A little bit extra clingy, and yesterdays usual 45 minute nap lasted a whopping 2 1/2 hours (!), but besides that, he played his little heart out. Haven't taken too many pictures this week- but here's a few.

Matthew shows off his new toy. I found it for $10 on craigslist (it ranges $35-45 in the stores). It's used, but you really can hardly tell. He LOVES it.

Matthew proving that, yes, you can in fact use a dog to help you stand up.

Matthew's new way of protesting a nap. Kind of hard to sleep when all you want to do is stand.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Awe, I hope you guys feel better soon!

My dog would never allow that, he likes the baby and all but when she starts grabbing he is outta there. LOL.

Lynnipoo said...

I think my dog is too dumb to realize she can get up and walk away from it!

Anonymous said...

Gosh you have a cutie!

I'm glad you posted a pic of that table... there were two at the re-sale I'm working on Saturday and if they're still there and half off I'm going to grab one! Yay!

bella said...

Brenna-Marie and Danny had bad colds last week. She actually had her first fever. Motrin is a god-send......she felt better within about 48 hours (and we went to Chicago). It's kind of a bummer though - they don't quite know what to do with the runny nose!

bella said...

oh....and I want that toy!