Thursday, February 12, 2009

Obsess much?

Clearly I am a little bit obsessive about taking pictures of my child in the high chair. But come on- it is highly entertaining to watch this cutie doing anything, right?

Here he is being entertained while mommy gets dinner together (crock pot pork chops- major YUM!) He seems to be properly amused with a measuring cup and big spoon.

Sipping water from his sippy cup. We have been offering the cup for weeks- I just put some water in it and let him do whatever. He is not really drinking water for any purpose other than practice with the sippy cup. Mostly he just plays with it. If he manages a sip or two, he is also highly amused.
Here he is eating his frozen pear puree in the mesh feeder. This really has become quite the snack. The cubes of frozen fruits are just the right size to cut in half and stick in the feeder. On top of that, since it's frozen, it seems to help when he is having a difficult time with his gums (nope- no teeth yet.) He eventually gets all the pear through the mesh and eats it. I do believe he is also amused with the mesh feeder. Except the time mommy put peas in it. This just makes him angry. Bad mommy.


You could also go HERE, if you want to see more.


1 comment:

Miranda said...

He's so cute Lynn, I love the pick with the sippy cup, we do the same but I put her on the floor, she seems to hold it better that way. (and I put juice in it)