Sunday, February 1, 2009

7 months old!!

Wow. I'm sure I say the same thing every month...but wow. I have a 7 month old! I can't believe how much Matthew changes from week to week. Right now he is working on many things- he doesn't crawl yet, but he gets up on all four's and rocks back and forth. And really, who cares if he can crawl, when he's already getting around all over the place just fine! He rolls and scoots himself to wherever he wants to be. And of course there's the walking thing. He loves for you to hold onto him and let him walk all around the house. He is still toothless, but he is definitely in that stage of teething where you wonder if the next time you look at him he'll have a tooth. Of course, I've also heard that can go on and on. Here's a few pictures from today:




2 comments:

Miranda said...

Happy 7 Months!

Chrissie, TJ and Tyler said...

Happy 7 Month Birthday Matthew! I can't believe how fast time goes and how much they change in such a short time. What a cutie!