Here's the best results from our little impromptu photo shoot today. As we all know, I take pictures of Matthew daily. But I'm always envious of people who have all those fancy professional pictures of their babies. This is not something that is in our budget at the moment- I loved the Sears pictures we had done when he was 4 months old, but it was pricey. And really I would prefer many other local photographers that I've found- also pricey. So my best bet is see what I can do on my own. I now realize how hard photographers work. And how many pictures that must be taken, when you're photographing a baby, to get just a couple of good ones. And the beauty that is photo editing. Of course, when you have a subject matter such as mine- it should be easy....right?? You be the judge.




The funny part of this experiment- I had a couple of pictures sent to a Walgreens in CT for my parents to pick up some copies. My dad calls me FROM Walgreens asking who took the pics- they were not wanting to release them because they thought they were done professionally! How crazy is that?!? My first attempt must have been ok.
Addendum- I just went to pick up my copies of a few pictures at Walmart. Same thing- they had them set aside and needed to verify that it wasn't professional pictures being re-printed without permission. Now I'm really laughing. And thankful we have a fairly decent camera.
2 comments:
Lynn! They look amazing and Matthew is SO cute!
You did such a great job! I am so impressed. I just KNEW there would be vday photos of My favorite oregon boy! He is such a little cupid :)
Post a Comment