He's on the move!! And it's crazy. He is now going room to room- I set him down with his toys in the living room and suddenly he's next to me in the office. I put him in his room, he crawls out to the laundry room.
Uh oh.
HERE's a little video of him crawling. As you will be able to see at the end, the crawling is just a means to the end. He really, really just wants to stand. He goes to the bouncy seat to try and stand up, but it's too low. It's pretty cute to watch him try though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't even believe it Lynn! He sure makes up for being such a little guy buy being so strong huh?!
How exciting!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! he wants to stand SO BAD!!!!!!!!
ACK! Look at him! That is so awesome!
P.S. This is Jade in case you are wondering since I've never posted a comment on your blog before. Not sure if you knew that Elly's full name is Ellyse. :)
Post a Comment